- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 cup Florida Orange Juice*
- 5 cups packaged shredded cabbage with carrot
- 1 (2-ounce) jar diced pimento, drained
*May substitute Florida Orange Juice from concentrate
1. Stir together brown sugar, vinegar, cornstarch, and 1/8 teaspoon salt; set aside. In a large saucepan bring orange juice to boiling.
2. Add cabbage and pimento. Return to boiling.
3. Add sugar-vinegar mixture to saucepan with cabbage. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly. Cook and stir for 2 minutes more.