- 2 cups Florida Orange Juice
- 1 (1 lb.) turkey breast
- ¾ cup Florida Orange Segments, chopped
- 3 tbsp. unsalted butter
- ¾ cup celery, finely diced
- ¾ cup onion, finely diced
- 1 cup chestnut purée
- ¾ cup dark rum
- 1 cup pumpernickel bread, cut into ¼-inch cubes, toasted
- ¾ cup whole chestnuts, roasted and roughly chopped
- Oregano sprigs, if desired
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Line sheet pan with parchment paper and place turkey breast on parchment paper. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3. Roast until internal temperature reaches 165° F. Let stand for 20 minutes.
4. While turkey is standing, melt butter in a sauté pan over medium heat. Add celery and onion and cook for 2 minutes.
5. Add Florida Orange Juice and chestnut purée, stirring until mixture is smooth.
6. Add dark rum and cook for 5 to 8 minutes or until thickened.
7. Remove from heat and fold in pumpernickel bread cubes, orange segments and chestnuts.
8. Slice roast turkey and place turkey slices on a serving plate. Spoon stuffing mixture over turkey slices.
9. Garnish with an oregano sprig, if desired. Serve immediately.