- 2 cups Florida Orange Juice
- 1 ½ lbs. boneless pork loin, trimmed and cut into ½-inch cubes
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1 (15 oz.) can hominy, drained
- 1 (15 oz.) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (4 oz.) can diced green chiles
- ½ tsp. oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Florida Orange wedges
- Sliced radishes
- Shredded cheese
- Chopped cilantro
- Jalapeño peppers
1. In a 4-quart saucepan, sauté pork, onions and garlic over high heat until onions are tender.
2. Stir in Florida Orange Juice, beef broth, hominy, tomatoes, green chiles, oregano and salt and pepper.
3. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium-low and cook for 20 minutes.
4. Serve in large soup bowls with desired toppings.