- 2 cups Florida Orange Juice
- 2 cups simple syrup*
- 8 oz. silver tequila
- 2 oz. triple sec (or other orange liqueur)
- 2 oz. lime juice
- 4 oz. seltzer
- 4 Florida Orange slices, ¼-inch thick
- Ghost pepper salt, to taste**
1. Place Florida Orange Juice in a saucepan over medium heat. Reduce to 1 cup and allow to cool.
2. Fill a cocktail shaker ¾ full with ice. Add Florida Orange Juice reduction, simple syrup, tequila, triple sec and lime juice.
3. Shake and pour into 4 glasses. Top each glass with 1 oz. of seltzer.
4. Pour ghost pepper salt onto a saucer and dip the edges of the Florida Orange slices into the ghost pepper salt. Place Florida Orange Slices on the rim of each glass, if desired.
*For simple syrup, combine 2 cups sugar and 2 cups water in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat and cook until sugar dissolves, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and allow to cool before using. Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 3 weeks.
**Ghost pepper salt is extremely hot; use sparingly. Ghost pepper salt can be purchased at specialty supermarkets or online.