- 1 cup Florida Orange Juice
- Florida Orange wedges, if desired
- 1 cup hoisin sauce
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 3 tbsp. sriracha sauce
- ½ bunch fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
- Flank steak, sliced into strips
- 16 bamboo skewers, soaked in water overnight
- Cilantro sprigs, if desired
1. Preheat grill. Combine Florida Orange Juice, hoisin sauce, lime juice, sriracha sauce and cilantro in a mixing bowl.
2. Add flank steak strips. Cover tightly and refrigerate overnight.
3. Thread steak strips onto bamboo skewers and grill over medium heat to desired temperature.
4. Garnish with Florida Orange wedges and cilantro sprigs, if desired.