- % Daily Value*
- Total Fat2.5g 3%
- Saturated Fat0.5g 3%
- Cholesterol35mg 12%
- Sodium330mg 14%
- Total Carbohydrate27g 10%
- Dietary Fiber4g 14%
- Total Sugars7g
- Protein16g 32%
- Vitamin A40mcg 4%
- Vitamin C36mg 40%
- Calcium20mg 2%
- Iron1.5mg 8%
- 1 tbsp. Florida Orange Juice
- 8 oz. rotisserie chicken, cut into cubes (2 cups)
- 2 Florida Oranges, sectioned and chopped
- ½ cup frozen petite peas, thawed
- ⅓ cup light or regular mayonnaise
- ½ tsp. finely grated Florida Orange zest
- 3 pocket pitas, cut in half crosswise
- Bibb lettuce leaves (optional)
1. In a large bowl, combine chicken, Florida Orange sections and peas.
2. In another small bowl, combine mayonnaise, Florida Orange Juice and Florida Orange zest. Add to chicken mixture and stir to coat.
3. Gently open the pockets of each pita half and place chicken mixture evenly into each pocket. Add lettuce, if desired, and serve.