- 2 tbsp. Florida Orange Juice
- ¾ cup vegetable oil
- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup sugar
- 3 tsp. baking powder
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup Florida Orange Juice
- 2 tbsp. Florida Orange zest
- 2 tbsp. Florida Grapefruit zest
- ½ lb. powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp. Florida Orange zest, if desired
- 1 tbsp. Florida Grapefruit zest, if desired
1. Preheat oil in a fryer to 375º F.
2. Place all doughnut ingredients in a mixing bowl and stir until combined.
3. Place all ingredients for the glaze in a separate mixing bowl and stir until combined. Set aside.
4. Drop doughnut batter by tablespoons into hot oil and fry until golden brown on all sides.
5. Remove doughnut holes from oil and place on a wire cooling rack lined with paper towels to drain.
6. Drizzle Doughnut Holes with Sweet ‘n’ Sour Glaze and sprinkle with Florida Orange and Grapefruit zest, if desired. Serve immediately.