- 2 tablespoons Florida Orange Juice
- ¾ cup vegetable oil
- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup Florida Orange Juice
- 2 tablespoons Florida Orange Zest
- 2 tablespoons Florida Grapefruit Zest
- ½ pounds powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon Florida Orange Zest, if desired
- 1 tablespoon Florida Grapefruit Zest, if desired
1. Preheat oil in fryer to 375ºF.
2. Place all Dough-Nugget ingredients in mixing bowl; stir until combined.
3. Prepare Glaze: Combine all ingredients for glaze in mixing bowl; stir until combined. Set aside.
4. Drop Dough-Nugget batter by tablespoons into hot oil; fry until golden brown on all sides.
5. Place paper towels on wire cooling rack; drain Dough-Nuggets on paper towels.
6. Drizzle Dough-Nuggets with Sweet ‘N’ Sour Glaze; sprinkle with orange and grapefruit zest, if desired.
7. Serve immediately.