- 12 oz. Florida Orange Juice
- 8 oz. tequila
- 8 drops grenadine syrup
- 4 highball glasses
For the Taco:
- 4 Florida Orange segments
- 4 poached shrimp, sliced in half lengthwise
- 1 scallop, sliced thinly
- Red bell pepper, sliced thinly
- 1 tbsp. green onion, minced
- ¼ tsp. lime juice
- 1 tbsp. simple syrup
- 4 mini corn tortilla taco shells
1. Divide the Florida Orange Juice evenly among the glasses, followed by the tequila. Add 2 drops of grenadine to each glass.
2. Combine all of the taco ingredients except the taco shells.
3. Allow taco mixture to sit in the refrigerator for 3 hours prior to serving.
4. Evenly portion the ceviche into each taco shell. Serve immediately.