- 1 cup Florida Orange Juice
- 1 lb. fresh tuna steaks, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 tbsp. canola oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cans (15 oz. each) cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and coarsely chopped
- ¼ cup white wine vinegar
- ¼ cup chopped fresh basil
- ½ tsp. ground pepper
- 2 tbsp. Florida Orange zest, divided
- 1 tbsp. chopped Italian parsley
1. Place tuna and Florida Orange Juice in a shallow bowl, toss gently and marinate in refrigerator for 5 to 10 minutes.
2. Heat canola oil in a nonstick sauté pan, then add onion and sauté until translucent, about 3 to 5 minutes.
3. Add cannellini beans, tuna, tomatoes, white wine vinegar, basil, pepper and 1 tablespoon Florida Orange zest. Cover and cook over medium heat until tuna is opaque throughout, about 7 to 9 minutes.
4. Sprinkle with parsley and remaining tablespoon of Florida Orange zest and serve immediately.