FDOC Live Webinar: COVID-19 Insights on Consumer Behavior and Impact on 100% Orange Juice
by Bennett Travers, Senior Communications Planner, Edelman
How does social isolation change consumer behaviors, culture and food preferences? How are consumers today engaging with each other and brands? Which of these changes will be persistent and permanent? Please join Bennett Travers, Senior Communications Planner at Edelman, for a webinar where she will speak on these shifts in the consumers behavior and the implications for 100% orange juice now and in the future. Bennett will kick off the session with a presentation, followed by live Q&A and discussion.
Webinar / Zoom Instructions:
- Click the Zoom meeting link to join the webinar at the designated date and time: https://djeholdings.zoom.us/j/96869294427?pwd=bG1oZTZSbFN3cy9sSTkxYUlXdzluZz09
- Click the “Open Zoom Meeting” button in the pop-up window
- Click the “Join with Computer Audio” button in the pop-up window
- You will then be placed into the live video presentation.
Dial-In By Phone (only) Instructions:
- Call 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
- Alternative Call-In Numbers: Call 646 558 8656 US (New York) or Find your local number: https://djeholdings.zoom.us/u/auTe8KMNe
- Enter Meeting ID: 968 6929 4427
- Enter Password: 559875
- Download webinar presentation materials by clicking on the “Webinar Materials” link at the bottom of this page.