Turn a cutting board into a tablet holder to easily make your favorite Turn a cutting board into a tablet holder to easily make your favorite Florida Orange Juice recipes. Our cutting board tablet holder is a quick DIY project and even makes a homemade great gift! Go to our Florida Orange Juice recipes to find the perfect recipe for your next family meal.
What you’ll need:
- 8 ½” W x 16” L wooden cutting board
- Game tile holder
- Wood glue
- 9-inch long wooden doorstop (or something similar that will work to hold up cutting board)
- Acrylic latex paint
- Paint brush
- Sand paper
- Use the wood glue to apply a word game tile holder to the bottom center of an 8 ½” W x 16” L wooden cutting board. Let dry for two hours.
2. Use wood glue to attach a 9-inch long wooden doorstop to the bottom center of the back of the cutting board. If you’d like sturdier base, try adding two 9-inch long wooden doorstops to the left and right side of the base. Let dry for two hours.
3. Paint entire cutting board with acrylic latex paint and let dry overnight.
4. Place your favorite recipe or tablet on top for easy cooking.
- Buff the edges lightly with sand paper to achieve a weathered look.
- Personalize with your favorite color.
- See our Florida Orange Spiced Sugar Cookies.