- 32 oz. Florida Orange Juice
- 8 oz. olive oil
- 8 oz. red wine vinegar
- 3 slightly under-ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups chopped fresh Italian parsley, tightly packed
- 1 cup chopped red onion
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, tightly packed
- 8 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. dried crushed red pepper
1. Whisk all ingredients together in a large bowl. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
2. Use half of the sauce as a marinade for chicken, beef or pork. Cook meat to desired temperature.
3. Serve cooked meat with remaining sauce on the side. Refrigerate remaining chimichurri sauce.