- 1 White Florida Grapefruit
- 100g Spam
- 20 stocks asparagus
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. vinegar
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|5 minutes||15 minutes||20 minutes|
1. Peel and segment the Florida Grapefruit.
2. Cut Spam into slices.
3. Boil asparagus for 5 to 7 minutes. Drain the water and cut the asparagus into desired size.
4. Heat frying pan to medium heat.
5. Add olive oil, spam and asparagus and cook until beginning to brown.
6. Remove from heat and add vinegar and Florida Grapefruit to stir-fry. Serve immediately.