- 1/2 cup Florida Orange Juice
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
1. Briefly mix the orange juice, vinegar, salt, mustard and garlic with an immersion blender, food processor or blender, or with a fork or wire whisk.
2. Slowly add the oil in stream (drop by drop if whisking) until an emulsion forms; or just whisk everything together briefly. Add the remaining oil faster, but still in a stream.
3. Taste to adjust salt and add more oil, vinegar or freshly ground black pepper if needed.