Sangria is a festive, easy-to-make beverage that will enhance any get together. Made with Florida Orange Juice, our sangria features citrus flavors that everyone will enjoy. Not only does our sangria taste amazing, but the colorful beverage is a beautiful addition to any table.
- % Daily Value*
- Total Fat0.2g 0%
- Saturated Fat0g 0%
- Trans Fat0g
- Cholesterol0mg 0%
- Sodium22mg 1%
- Total Carbohydrate40.7g 15%
- Dietary Fiber1.5g 5%
- Total Sugars30.9g 62%
- Protein0.8g 2%
- Vitamin A214mcg 24%
- Vitamin C24.2mg 27%
- Calcium33mg 3%
- Iron0.5mg 3%
- Thiamin0.1mg 8%
- Folate12mcg 3%
- Potassium237mg 5%
- ½ cup Florida Orange Juice
- 2 Florida Oranges, thinly sliced
- 750 ml bottle of red wine
- ½ cup brandy
- ¼ cup triple sec (or other orange liqueur)
- 3 tbsp. sugar
- 2 cups chopped fruit (strawberries and pineapple recommended)
- 1 liter soda water (optional)
1. In a larger pitcher, add Florida Orange Juice, red wine, brandy, triple sec and sugar and stir until sugar is dissolved. Stir in Florida Orange slices and chopped fruit.
2. Refrigerate pitcher for at least 4 hours.
3. Serve chilled with ice, if desired.
4. For a fizzy twist, add soda water before serving.
- Add your favorite chopped fruits and flavored soda water.
- Make the night before and serve the next day when guests arrive.