Try meal prepping our Sheet Pan Pork Chops with Orange Marinade at the beginning of the week for a flavorful, healthy weeknight dinner! With the amazing taste of Florida Orange Juice combined with its nutrition benefits, along with those of green beans, such as potassium and folate, our pork chop meal may help increase you and your family’s nutrient intake.
- 1 cup Florida Orange Juice
- ¼ cup olive oil, plus extra for pan
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 Serrano chile, stem removed
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 ½ tsp. kosher salt, plus additional as desired
- 4 ½-inch thick boneless pork chops
- 1 lb. small fingerling potatoes, about ½-inch in size
- 1 lb. green beans, trimmed
- ¼ cup fresh chopped parsley
1. Place the Florida Orange Juice, olive oil, garlic, Serrano chile, brown sugar and salt in a blender and pulse to combine.
2. Place the pork chops in a zip top bag, add the marinade, seal and move around to evenly coat.
3. Refrigerate for a minimum of 4 hours and up to overnight.
4. Preheat the oven to 425° F. Lightly coat a sheet pan with olive oil.
5. Remove the pork chops from the marinade and place in the middle of the sheet pan.
6. Place the potatoes in the zip top bag with the remaining marinade and toss to coat.
7. Remove potatoes and scatter in a single layer around the pork chops.
8. Roast for 15 minutes.
9. Toss the green beans in the remaining marinade.
10. Remove the green beans from the marinade and scatter over the potatoes.
11. Continue to roast for an additional 15 minutes or until the pork chops are cooked to an internal temperature of 145° F, the potatoes are tender and the green beans are tender-crisp.
12. Remove from the oven, season with additional salt as desired, top with parsley and serve.
Helpful Tip: Use our Orange Marinade to marinate any of your favorite meat dishes!