- 2 cups Florida Orange Juice
- ¼ cup water
- ½ cup whole wheat couscous, raw
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 2 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- ¼ cup jicama, small dice
- 1 cup cooked black beans
- 1 tbsp. cilantro, minced
1. In a medium bowl, combine the couscous and cumin and set aside.
2. In a small pot over high heat, bring Florida Orange Juice and water to a boil and reduce by half. Pour the Florida Orange Juice reduction over the couscous and stir to combine.
3. Cover with plastic wrap and let stand at room temperature for 20 minutes.
4. Remove the plastic wrap and fluff the couscous with a fork. Add the lime juice, jicama, black beans and cilantro. Mix together and serve immediately.