- 2 cups Florida Orange Juice
- ¼ cup water
- ½ cup whole-wheat couscous, raw
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 2 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- ¼ cup jicama, small dice
- 1 cup cooked black beans
- 1 tbsp. cilantro, minced
1. In medium bowl, combine the couscous and cumin; reserve.
2. In a small pot over high heat, bring Florida Orange Juice and water to a boil; reduce by half. Pour Florida Orange Juice mixture over the couscous; stir.
3. Cover with plastic wrap; let stand at room temperature for 20 minutes.
Remove the plastic wrap; fluff the couscous with a fork. Add the lime juice, jicama, black beans and cilantro. Mix together and serve immediately.