- 1 Florida Grapefruit, cut in half
- ¼ cup walnuts, finely chopped
- ⅛ cup old-fashioned oats
- ⅛ cup oat flour
- ⅛ tsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. butter, melted
- ¼ tsp.cinnamon
- ⅛ tsp. almond extract (about 2-3 drops)
- Couple spoonfuls of Greek yogurt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Place halves of Florida Grapefruit cut side up on a baking sheet.
3. In a bowl, combine walnuts, oats, oat flour, salt, honey, butter, cinnamon and almond extract.
4. Divide granola topping evenly between the two Florida Grapefruit halves.
5. Bake for 20 minutes.
6. Top each with a spoonful of Greek yogurt and enjoy.
Helpful Tip: Granola will be slightly crunchy on the outside, but will remain bready on the inside.