- 2 Florida Grapefruit, peeled with pith removed, sectioned
- 100 g frozen peaches
- 100 g frozen strawberries
- 1 tbsp. honey, plus extra if desired
- 60 ml coconut or almond milk
- 8 g chia seeds
- 18 g chopped pistachios
- 10 g unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 tsp. matcha powder, optional
1. Place half of the Florida Grapefruit, peaches, strawberries, honey, milk, half of the chia seeds and matcha powder (optional) into the carafe of a blender.
2. Blend until smooth.
3. Divide the mixture between the two bowls and top with remaining Florida Grapefruit.
4. Sprinkle each bowl with pistachios and coconut.
5. Serve immediately.