For broccoli that is kid-approved, add tasty and nutritious Florida Orange Juice. Our Crunchy Orange Roasted Broccoli is the perfect addition to any dinner – it’s a quick and simple option with only four ingredients to complement your family meal.
1 cup Florida Orange Juice
2 heads broccoli, chopped
1 oz. Parmesan cheese
⅓ cup whole-grain breadcrumbs
1. In a small pot over medium heat, reduce the Florida Orange Juice by half and let cool.
2. Preheat oven to 375° F.
3. Cut the stems off the broccoli and place into an ovenproof casserole dish.
4. Pour the cooled Florida Orange reduction over the chopped broccoli.
5. Generously sprinkle the Parmesan cheese over the broccoli and cover with breadcrumbs.
6. Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes until the broccoli is cooked and breadcrumbs are toasted.