Using the amazing flavor of Florida Orange Juice, our easy to make Florida Citrus ice cubes are a tasteful way to add some pop to your summer beverages. Family and friends will appreciate the refreshing burst of citrus in our Florida Orange Juice inspired ice cubes.
10 oz. Florida Orange Juice
10 oz. Florida Grapefruit Juice
1 ice cube tray
1. Fill each ice cube compartment half full with Florida Orange Juice.
2. Put in freezer until completely frozen.
3. Fill remainder of the tray compartments with Florida Grapefruit Juice.
4. Put back in freezer until completely frozen.
5. Serve in a glass of water or other favorite beverage.
Fun Tip: Try making the Florida Citrus Ice Cubes with your kids – it’s a great way to get the whole family involved in beverage and meal time preparation.