1. In a small pot over medium heat, add Florida Orange Juice, raisins, and half of the cinnamon. Cook until the raisins are fully hydrated and plump, then remove from heat. Add to a blender and blend until smooth, then set aside.
2. Mist a 9 x 13 casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray. Arrange bread slices in two rows, slightly overlapping pieces.
3. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, vanilla and cinnamon. Pour mixture over the bread, making sure all bread is moist. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
4. Preheat oven to 350° F. Sprinkle Florida OJ Raisin topping evenly over the top of bread and bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until golden.
5. Add Florida Orange zest or fresh berries on top of French toast if desired.