1. In a medium mixing bowl, stir together 1 ¼ cups all-purpose flour and ¼ teaspoon salt. Cut in ¼ cup shortening until the mixture resembles fine crumbs.
2. Using 4 to 5 tablespoons of cold water, sprinkle 1 tablespoon of the water at a time over part of the mixture and gently toss with a fork.
3. Push moistened dough to the side of the bowl. Repeat until all dough is moistened. Form dough into a ball.
4. Preheat oven to 450° F.
5. On a lightly floured surface, flatten the ball of dough. Roll the dough from the center to the edges, forming a circle about 13 inches in diameter.
6. Ease pastry into an 11-inch tart pan with removable bottom, being careful not to stretch the pastry. Trim to align with edge of pan.
7. Prick bottom and sides of pastry generously with the tines of a fork. Bake in a 450° F oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden. Cool pastry on a wire rack.
8. For the filling, combine cream cheese, ¼ cup sugar, and 1 tablespoon Florida Orange Juice. Beat with an electric mixer on high until light and fluffy. Stir in the 1 teaspoon Florida Orange peel. Spread filling in the baked tart shell.
9. In a small saucepan, combine ⅔ cup Florida Orange Juice, 1 tablespoon sugar, and cornstarch. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture is thickened and bubbly. Cook and stir for 2 minutes more, then remove from heat. Cool completely.
10. Arrange Florida Orange segments and strawberry halves atop cream cheese filling. Spoon Florida Orange glaze over the fruit. Sprinkle with strips of Florida Orange peel and lime peel, if desired. Cover and chill up to 6 hours before serving.