1. Place Florida Orange Juice and mezcal in a saucepan and cook over medium heat until volume is reduced by ⅔.
2. Remove from heat and stir in agave syrup, olive oil, chipotle pepper purée, cumin and chili powder. Set aside.
3. Combine half of the Florida Orange Mezcal Glaze with chicken wings in a large bowl and toss to coat thoroughly.
4. Place marinated chicken wings in a covered container and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, up to 3 hours. Cover and refrigerate remaining Florida Orange Mezcal Glaze.
5. Remove wings from marinade and discard marinade. Season wings with salt and pepper to taste and grill over medium-high heat until cooked through.
6. Toss with remaining Florida Orange Mezcal Glaze. Serve with lime wedges and garnish with cilantro.