1. Heat oven to 325° F.
2. Grease cookie sheets with butter or cooking spray.
3. In a bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt.
4. In a separate bowl, mix butter and sugar.
5. Add in egg and Florida Orange zest to butter and sugar mixture.
6. Place mixer on low and slowly add in remaining dry ingredients.
7. Stir in white chocolate chips.
8. Form tablespoon sized balls and place on greased cookie sheet.
9. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
10. Melt white chocolate and semi-sweet chocolate squares in microwave.
11. Drizzle melted white chocolate and semi-sweet chocolate over warm cookies for a sweet touch.Fun Tips:
Package cookies up in a decorative tin for a tasty gift idea. Try with milk to complete a traditional favorite.