1. Combine the anchovy paste, mustard and 1 tablespoon of garlic in a food processor; puree until smooth.
2. While the processor is running, slowly add 2 cups of the Florida Orange Juice followed by the olive oil; mix until incorporated, cover and refrigerate.
1. Combine the Florida Grapefruit Juice, lime juice, Old Bay® Seasoning, remaining garlic and remaining Florida Orange Juice; reserve.
2. Place eight shrimp on each of 12 skewers and marinate in the refrigerator for four hours. Discard the marinade, cover and refrigerate the shrimp until needed.
1. Grill one shrimp skewer (2-3 minutes per side), and keep warm. Toss 4 cups of lettuce with 1/4 cup of dressing and place the greens on a plate.
2. Top the greens with a 1/2 cup of croutons, 1/3 cup of Florida Orange Sections, 1 tablespoon of Parmesan cheese and the shrimp from one skewer.
P.O. Box 9010
Bartow, FL 33831-9010 US
© 2023 Florida Department of Citrus. All rights reserved.