1. Reduce orange juice to 1 cup. Divide into 2 containers, 3/4 cup and 1/4 cup.
2. Pour the 3/4-cup reduction into a bowl. Add 1 teaspoons orange zest, soy sauce, jalapeño and chicken breasts. Let marinate for 1 hour in the refrigerator.
3. Lay the popped popcorn on a parchment paper–lined sheet pan.
4. Place the sugar in a 2-quart saucepan over low heat until all of it has melted and is caramelizing. When all the sugar has caramelized, add the heavy cream, 1/4 cup reduced orange juice, the remaining zest and the Aleppo pepper; stir for one minute. Drizzle evenly over the popcorn. Allow caramel time to cool and become semi-hard.
5. Remove the chicken breasts from the marinade and cook on a preheated grill until an internal temperature of 145ºF has been reached.
6. Place the chicken on a plate and garnish with the citrus popcorn.