1. Toast pine nuts in a 350 degree oven for 3-4 minutes until golden. Remove, cool and chop.
2. With a meat mallet, pound chicken breasts to 1/2-inch thick and season with salt and pepper.
3. Dust both sides in flour, and pat so flour stays on.
4. Heat sauté pan and coat with canola oil spray. Place chicken in hot sauté pan and spray uncooked side of chicken with canola oil in the pan. Sear chicken for one minute on both sides, and remove from pan.
5. In the same sauté pan, add shallots and sauté briefly. Add roasted red peppers, capers, olives and raisins and sauté briefly until shallots are translucent.
6. Deglaze pan with Florida Orange Juice. Add chicken stock and lemon juice and reduce heat slightly when ingredients come to a boil.
7. Add chicken back to the pan to cook until completely cooked through, and sauce is slightly thickened.
8. Stir in salt, pepper and parsley.
9. Top each serving with 1 teaspoon of chopped toasted pine nuts.