1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Combine half-and-half and milk in medium saucepot. Add sugar, vanilla and orange zest. Bring to a simmer over medium heat, while stirring continually, until sugar is dissolved. The mixture should smell like a creamsicle.
3. Place beaten eggs in medium mixing bowl. Slowly pour hot liquid into eggs while whisking constantly until all liquid is absorbed.
4. Whisk in Florida Orange Juice; then stir in rice and cranberries.
5. Pour mixture back into saucepot and cook, stirring constantly over medium heat until mixture becomes hot and slightly thickened, about 3 to 4 minutes.
6. Coat a 9×9 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Pour warm pudding mixture into dish and bake for 15 minutes.
7. Check to see if pudding is softly set (it should jiggle when shaken).
8. Use large tablespoon or ice cream scoop to portion out rounded spoonfuls of hot pudding into ten pudding or parfait dishes.
9. Drizzle over with orange cranberry glaze and garnish with fresh mint.
1. Place Florida Orange Juice and cranberries in a small saucepot. Bring to a simmer over medium heat and reduce by half, about 15 minutes. Stir in honey.
2. Rub mint leaves and stems vigorously between your hands and stir into the glaze. Let stand 10 minutes then remove mint. Be sure to squeeze any syrup that clings to mint back into glaze.