- 1 cup Florida Orange Juice
- Florida Orange segments for garnish, optional
- 2 lbs. lean beef stew meat
- 2 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- Salt to taste, divided
- Pepper to taste, divided
- 3 tbsp. canola oil, divided
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 tbsp. grated fresh ginger
- Crushed red pepper flakes, to taste
- 2 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 head bok choy, chopped
- 1 cup sliced green onions
- 1 tsp. toasted sesame seeds
- Sliced green onions for garnish, optional
- Cooked rice
1. In a medium bowl, combine beef, flour, salt and pepper. Toss to coat beef.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Divide the beef in thirds and brown one-third of beef on all sides until crispy on all sides.
3. Place browned beef in a slow cooker. Repeat browning process with remaining batches of beef, adding more oil as needed.
4. Add Florida Orange Juice, soy sauce, garlic, ginger and red pepper flakes to slow cooker and stir to combine.
5. Set slow cooker on low heat and cook for 6 to 7 hours.
6. Just before beef is done cooking, heat a nonstick skillet over high heat.
7. Add sesame oil, bok choy and green onions. Stir fry until wilted and tender crisp.
8. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and season with salt and pepper to taste.
9. Add bok choy mixture to cooked beef and stir to combine.
10. Garnish with Florida Orange segments and sliced green onions, if desired. Serve with cooked rice.