- 1 cup Florida Orange Juice, divided
- 1 Florida Orange, segmented
- 2 tsp. low sodium soy sauce
- 1 (10 oz.) ham steak
- 1 cup red potatoes, diced and blanched
- 1 head broccoli, chopped and blanched
1. Preheat oven to 325° F.
2. Place Florida Orange Juice in a small pot and reduce by half. Remove from heat and add soy sauce.
3. Pour half of the Florida OJ glaze over the ham and bake for 40 minutes. Remove from oven and pour the second half of the Florida OJ glaze on the ham, then bake for an additional 15 to 20 minutes.
4. Serve with the blanched potatoes and broccoli. Garnish with Florida Orange segments.