- 1 cup Florida Orange Juice
- 9 oz. shrimp, 16-20 count, peeled and deveined
- ¼ cup green onion, chopped, divided
- 1 cup parsnip, blanched and chopped
- 1 cup plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 wonton wrapper pack (16 pieces)
2. In another bowl, combine the cooked parsnip, chopped tomatoes and remaining green onion; reserve.
4. Combine chopped shrimp with the parsnip mixture.
6. Place a spoonful of the shrimp/parsnip mixture in the middle of the wonton and cover with another wonton, pressing firmly around the moistened edges to seal.
1. Place raw shrimp in a bowl. Add the Florida Orange Juice and half of the green onion; cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
3. Preheat a large sauté pan. Remove the shrimp from the marinade; discard marinade. Sauté shrimp until cooked thoroughly (3–4 minutes); cool and chop roughly.
5. Lay out 8 wonton wrappers. Moisten the four sides of the wonton wrappers with a little water.
7. When all raviolis are made, place into boiling water to cook for 2–3 minutes, until the wonton is soft. Serve immediately.