- 1 cup Florida Orange Juice, divided
- 3 sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 tsp. Saigon cinnamon
- 1 tsp. chipotle peppers in adobo
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 tbsp. coriander seed, toasted
- 2 lbs. Iberico pork loin
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. In a 3-quart saucepan, add the diced sweet potatoes and cover with water. Bring to a boil. When they are fork tender, strain and mash the potatoes. Add cinnamon, chipotle and ½ cup Florida Orange Juice and keep warm.
2. Preheat oven to 425° F.
3. In a small bowl, combine remaining Florida Orange Juice, honey and toasted coriander seed.
4. Lay the pork loin in a roasting pan and season with salt and pepper. Brush the Florida Orange Juice mixture over the pork and place in the oven.
5. After 15 minutes, baste again with more of the Florida Orange Juice mixture and continue to roast the pork for 15 more minutes until it reaches 145º F in the center.
6. Allow the pork to rest for 20 minutes prior to serving. Slice the pork into 4 equal chops. Place each chop over a dollop of the Orange Sweet Potatoes, brush chops with the Florida Orange Juice mixture and serve.