- 1-1/4 cups Florida Orange Juice
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 (8-ounce) cartons vanilla low-fat yogurt
- 1 (3-ounce) package ladyfingers, split
6. Spoon gelatin mixture into pan. Cover; chill four hours or until firm. Remove sides of pan.
1. In a small saucepan combine gelatin and sugar. Stir in orange juice. Stir over low heat until gelatin dissolves.
2. Transfer to a medium mixing bowl. Chill about 45 minutes or until slightly thickened (consistency of unbeaten egg whites).
3. Add yogurt. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed for 1 to 2 minutes or until slightly foamy.
4. Wrap foil around outside bottom of 8″ springform pan to keep filling from leaking through.
5. Cut ladyfingers in half crosswise. Cover bottom of pan with ladyfinger pieces. Place remaining ladyfinger pieces, cut ends down, around sides of pan.