- ½ cup Florida Orange Juice
- 1 tsp. Florida Orange zest, chopped
- ½ cup Pilsner beer
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 ½ cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- ½ cup Swiss cheese, shredded
- 2 tbsp. heavy cream
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp. dry mustard powder
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- ½ tsp. Original TABASCO® brand Pepper Sauce
- ¼ tsp. nutmeg
- Parley, for garnish
- Toasted bread cubes
1. Combine Florida Orange Juice and beer in a medium saucepan and whisk in cornstarch.
2. Add the remaining ingredients and heat over medium-low heat, whisking constantly.
3. Heat until cheese is completely melted.
4. To serve, place fondue in a fondue pot or serving dish and garnish with parsley.
5. Serve with toasted bread cubes for dipping.