The holidays are a great time to make sweets for friends and family. Our Chocolate Pistachio Bark is the perfect mix of sweet and salty when made with Florida Orange Juice. Share as a gift or serve at your next holiday party.
1 cup Florida Orange Juice
16 oz. semi-sweet chocolate
¾ cup candied orange peel
¾ cup salted pistachios, roughly chopped
1. Place Florida Orange Juice in a small saucepan over medium heat. Cook and reduce to ¼ cup and allow to cool.
2. Melt chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl.
3. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Pour melted chocolate onto the parchment paper to ¼-inch thickness. Swirl in the cooled Florida Orange Juice reduction with a spatula, creating thick channels in the chocolate.
4. Sprinkle candied orange peel and pistachios over the chocolate.
5. Cool bark completely until the chocolate hardens and break into pieces.
Fun Tip: Share these as a gift with friends and family. Package in a clear plastic bag tied with a festive bow.