• Grate the frozen butter into a medium bowl. Add the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Combine with your hands, working quickly, until the dough comes together in pea-sized pieces.
• Whisk together the heavy cream, egg, and vanilla, then add to the flour mixture. The dough will be very sticky, but you should be able to work with it. Add a little more flour if needed.
• Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface. Shape the dough into a ball, then squish into a disc, about 8” across. Wrap with plastic, and let chill for at least 15 minutes.
• Preheat oven to 400ºF.
• In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, combine the Florida Orange Juice and powdered sugar. Bring to a boil and cook down until slightly thickened.
• Arrange the chilled scones on a lined baking sheet, brush with the egg white, and bake for about 10-12 minutes.
• Remove from the oven and let cool slightly before drizzling the orange juice glaze on top. Enjoy!