• Assemble the dressing by combining all ingredients and mixing well until combined.
• Using the largest holes on a box grater, grate broccoli, including the stem in a large bowl.
• To the broccoli, add carrots, cabbage, cranberries, and almonds in a large bowl pour the desired amount of dressing and mix well and enjoy!
Orange Glazed Chicken Thighs:
• Clean chicken thighs well and pat dry.
• Season with1 tablespoon chili powder, ¾ teaspoon cayenne pepper, coriander, cumin, salt, and pepper, and mix until well combined.
• In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, add olive oil and sear the chicken thighs skin side down until golden brown. Flip and continue to sear the underside for another 3-5 minutes until browned. Remove chicken from the pan and set aside.
• To the same pan, add Florida Orange Juice, apple cider vinegar, honey, and remaining spices to the pan. Simmer until thickened, add the chicken back to the pan, coat with the glaze, and bake for 30-40 minutes or until the chicken reaches 165˚F.
• Serve alongside the broccoli slaw and enjoy!