• Rinse lettuce leaves and pat dry, being careful not to tear them and set them aside.
• Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat with cooking oil. Add beef to the hot skillet and cook until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain and discard grease; leaving the beef in the skillet.
• Add sauteed onion, ginger, and garlic followed by soy sauce, sesame oil, Florida Orange Juice, water, and crushed red pepper flakes.
• Bring to a boil, cook, and stir for about 2-5 minutes until thickened.
• Arrange by placing the meat mixture in the center of lettuce cups and garnishing with red Thai chiles, crushed peanuts, and cilantro!