Our No Bake Orange Protein Balls made with Florida Orange Juice are a great after-school snack. Make on Sunday and leave in the fridge for your kids to grab throughout the week. One serving is an excellent source of protein thanks to the cashew butter and protein powder and can increase the feeling of fullness to hold your little ones over until dinnertime.
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the Florida Orange Juice and cashew butter. Stir until smooth.
2. Mix in the vanilla protein powder and almond flour, stirring to combine completely.
3. Using your hands, roll dough into balls approximately one inch in size.
4. Top with shredded coconut, sesame seeds or chopped nuts for garnish if desired.
5. Store in a covered container in the refrigerator up to one week.