Our Orange Sesame Noodles with Grilled Shrimp delivers omega 3, vitamin C and a number of nutrients to your plate. This light meal solution can be ready in 15 minutes and delivers an amazing blend of flavors. What better way to enjoy dinner than with a nutritious meal featuring the amazing benefits of Florida Orange Juice.
1. Combine Florida Orange Juice, tamari or soy sauce, peanut butter, 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil, ginger and cayenne pepper in a large bowl. Set aside.
2. Boil noodles according to package directions. Before draining, add snow peas and carrot. Let cook for 30 seconds.
3. Drain pasta, peas and carrots, and toss immediately with Florida Orange Juice mixture. Set aside.
4. Heat pan with 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil and saute shrimp over medium-high heat for 3 to 5 minutes.
5. Arrange the pasta on serving plates and top with shrimp.