1. For sauce, in a small saucepan combine sugar and cornstarch. Stir in orange juice. Cook and stir over medium heat until thickened and bubbly.
2. Cook and stir 2 minutes more. Remove from heat. Stir in margarine and pineapple.
3. For pancakes, in a medium bowl stir together biscuit mix, milk, thawed concentrate, and eggs until combined.
4. For each pancake, pour about 3 tablespoons batter onto a hot, lightly greased griddle or heavy skillet. Cook over medium heat about 2 minutes on each side or until golden (turn when pancakes have bubbly surfaces and edges are slightly dry).
5. Keep hot while cooking remaining pancakes. Stir banana into sauce; serve warm sauce over pancakes.