- 2 cups Florida Orange Juice
- 1 cup Florida Grapefruit Juice
- 2 cups Florida Oranges, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- Florida Orange slices, for garnish
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup hot water
- 6 cups watermelon, seeded, no rind, cut into 1-inch pieces, divided
- ¾ cup lemon juice
- ¾ cup lime juice
- ½ cup mint leaves
- Watermelon chunks, for garnish
1. Combine sugar and hot water in a small saucepan over low heat. Heat until sugar is dissolved. Refrigerate until chilled.
2. Purée 4 cups of watermelon in a blender until smooth.
3. Place watermelon juice, chilled sugar syrup, Florida Orange Juice, Florida Grapefruit Juice, lemon juice and lime juice in a large pitcher and stir to combine.
4. Add 2 cups watermelon pieces, Florida Orange pieces and mint leaves and refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours until well chilled. Serve over ice in tall glasses. Garnish with Florida Orange slices and watermelon chunks, if desired.