- 1 cup Florida Orange Juice
- 10 oz. chicken thighs
- ⅓ cup green peas, blanched
- ½ onion, blanched and diced
- ½ cup sweet potato, baked and puréed
- 4 whole grain rolls
1. In a small pot over medium heat, poach the chicken in the Florida Orange Juice until fully cooked. Remove the chicken and allow to cool. Shred chicken with a fork.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine shredded chicken, peas and onions and mix well.
3. Cut the rolls in half and discard the tops. Fill the center of each roll with the chicken mixture.
4. Place the puréed sweet potato into a pastry bag with a small-hole tip.
5. Place in a 350° F oven for 6 minutes, remove from oven and pipe the sweet potato on top. Serve immediately.