I love using Florida Orange Juice in fun recipes that are delicious and nutritious for my kids. Not only are these freezer pops a great snack for any age, but my kids love to make them too. They really enjoy helping out in the kitchen–especially when we are making their favorite summertime treat.
- 1 ½ cups Florida Orange Juice
- 1 ½ cup vanilla yogurt
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- Freezer pop molds
1. Whisk Florida Orange Juice, vanilla yogurt and vanilla extract in a medium bowl.
2. Pour mixture into freezer-pop molds.
3. Place the mold in freezer for at least six hours, or until firm.
4. Dip the molds briefly in hot water before unmolding.
We like to use freezer-pop molds which have the plastic sticks already inserted. Makes for easy clean up.