- 1 ounce Florida Orange Juice
- 2 ounces strong black tea, chilled
- ½ ounce lemon juice or lemonade
- 1½ ounces rum, vodka or bourbon (optional)
Florida Orange Blossom Honey Syrup:
- 1 ½ cups Florida Orange Blossom Honey
- 1 cup warm water
- Florida Orange slice
1. Prepare Florida Orange Blossom Honey Syrup in advance: In container with lid, combine Florida orange blossom honey and warm water; shake vigorously. Refrigerate for up to 2 weeks.
2. In cocktail shaker, combine black tea, Florida Orange Juice, ¾ ounce prepared Florida Orange Blossom Honey Syrup, lemon juice and ice. Shake and strain into Mason jar over fresh ice. Garnish with Florida orange slice.
3. Serving Suggestion: For Orange Blossom Tea Cocktail, add 1 ½ ounces rum, vodka or bourbon to cocktail shaker with other ingredients; proceed as above.