- ½ cup + 1 tbsp. Florida Orange Juice, divided
- 1 tbsp. Florida Orange zest
- 1 cup Florida Tangerine segments
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbles
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1 packet dry yeast
- ⅓ cup honey
- 1 cup warm water
- ½ cup 55% cacao chocolate
- 8 marshmallows
- ½ cup sugar
1. In an electric mixer with a dough hook, combine the Florida Orange zest, graham cracker crumbles, flour and salt. Mix at a low speed.
2. In a separate bowl, mix 1 tablespoon Florida Orange Juice, dry yeast, honey and warm water. Allow mixture to rest for 3 minutes. Add to the Florida Orange zest and graham cracker mixture and increase speed to medium.
3. After about 5 minutes, remove the dough hook and allow dough to proof in a warm area. Once the dough doubles in size (about 45 minutes), punch it down, roll it into a loaf pan, and allow it to rise for another 15 minutes. Bake at 325º F for 40 minutes.
4. While the bread is baking, melt the chocolate and dip the Florida Tangerine segments halfway. Refrigerate to harden chocolate.
5. In a small pot, melt the sugar until golden brown. Add the ½ cup Florida Orange Juice and reduce for 1 minute. Allow to cool for 3 minutes before drizzling over the marshmallows.
6. Once the bread is baked, allow it to cool, then cut into ¼-inch slices. Arrange the graham crumbles with the Florida Orange-drizzled marshmallows and chocolate-covered Florida Tangerines.