Create fun family memories as you prep for the holiday season by making your own advent calendar. Download our printable calendar and work with your kids to create your personalized advent calendar. Kids will love unlocking their prizes each day as they count down to December 25th.
What you’ll need:
- Advent calendar cover sheet, download here
- Printable magnet sheets
- Mini cupcake pan (holds 24 mini cupcakes)
- 24 pieces of candy or small, age-appropriate toys
- 1 larger treat for the 25th day
- Download advent calendar printable. Print using color ink.
- Use scissors to cut out each advent square.
3. Place at least one piece of candy or small prize within each of the 24 mini cupcake wells.
4. Place advent squares, in numerical order, to cover each cupcake well.
- Dress up your advent calendar by gluing ribbon around the edges of the cupcake pan to add a