When your kids are stuck inside due to the weather it’s a perfect time to turn to creative ways to make great memories that will last a lifetime. Build a box fort to keep them entertained.
Tip: Let your kid(s) help decorate and make it their own personalized haven.
Spending quality time together helps keep families healthy and strong – just like Florida Orange Juice and a healthy diet. Discover the nutritional benefits of Florida Orange Juice.
Here’s What you’ll need:
- Construction paper
- Packing tape
- Colorful tape
- Colorful pens and markers
- Large cardboard boxes – refrigerator or wardrobe style
- Collect materials. You can use anything from different colored tape, stickers, paint fabric or leftover wallpaper to decorate. Don’t forget the boxes!
- Start with making the front door.
- With some help from parents – cut out the windows.
- With any fabric, make curtain.
- Start decorating all the different pieces.
- Holes in the boxes make for a perfect mailbox.
- Put all the pieces together with tape.
- Time to move in and play!