- 1 cup Florida Grapefruit Juice, chilled
- 1 cup Florida Orange Juice, chilled 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons lime juice (optional)
- Ice cubes
1. Break grapefruit and tangerines into sections. Cut grapefruit sections into thirds; cut tangerine sections in half. Transfer grapefruit, tangerines and all juices to deep serving bowls.
2. Using small sharp knife, cut all peel and white pith from oranges, Slice oranges into 1/4-inch thick rounds, then cut slices into quarters. Add oranges and all juices to same bowl. Mix in 1/2 cup dried cranberries, honey and cinnamon. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour. Mix yogurt and ginger in bowl. (Fruit and yogurt can be prepared 1 day ahead. Cover separately; chill.)